You may be wondering how a soldier's shoulder insignia can be "disturbing". This may, in fact, be one of those coincidences I mentioned above, but...
1. The patch background shows continental North America. For those of you who may have forgotten your grade school geography, continental North America consists of Canada, the U.S. and Mexico. Superimposed in the foreground of the patch is the U.S. eagle. The colors of the patch (and this may be where coincidence comes into play, since there are only so many colors in the spectrum) are orange and blue - the colors of the United Nations. The U.S. eagle covers the entire continent of North America. The subtle implication that one might glean from this is that the U.S. 5th Army - if not all of NorthCom - is expected to fall under the auspices of the United Nations. This, of course, would be in violation of the Constitution, the military Oath of Enlistment, and all that is right! Let's wait and see, shall we?
2. The charter of NorthCom is to provide "domestic protection". That sounds fairly innocuous if you don't question the phrase. Protecting our people is a good thing, right? But, protecting the government from its people is not a good thing. A government in fear of its people must have some justification for that fear, such as defying the desires of those people. Look at the laundry list of policies our government is trying to force upon "We the People" when we have indicated that we do not wish to have those policies made into laws:
a. Legalizing all illegal immigrants currently in our country. On top of that, allowing "chain migration" of their extended family after they are legalized! UNSUSTAINABLE
b. Government controlled health care, that "We the People" do not want, with fines and prison sentences given to those who choose to opt out. UNSUSTAINABLE
c. "Special Protections" under the law for certain activist groups, which now includes homosexuals and pedophiles. UNCONSTITUTIONAL
d. Indecisiveness from the "Commander in Chief" in the pursuit of the terrorists in Afghanistan. Apparently Obama thinks he can vote "present" from the White House just as cavalierly as he did in the Senate without being questioned. Field commanders told him what they needed to succeed, and approximately two months later, he gave them half of that personnel requirement. UNSUSTAINABLE AND UNCONSCIONABLE - at the unnecessary cost of many more American lives!
e. "Same sex marriage" - that should happen when the partners of a same sex relationship can procreate within that relationship. UNBELIEVABLE
The list goes on and on - government pork, government bailouts, government takeovers, government perks, government intrusion, etc. I perceive much of this to be government misdirection. Distractions designed to keep the concerns of Americans focused on the minutia - while the hidden agenda remains unnoticed.
3. The integration of the U.S. with Canada and Mexico, long deemed by many as little more than a fanciful "conspiracy theory," actually was an idea promoted by the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and sold to President Bush (41) as a means of increasing commerce and business interest throughout North America. In 1987 the US and Canada signed the Canada-US Free Trade Agreement (FTA), ostensibly to stimulate commerce between the two sovereign nations. Feeling left out, Mexico pressed for a similar arrangement, and in 1994 the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), which superseded the Canada-US treaty, was signed by representatives of the three parties concerned.Lurking in the wings is yet another "Free Trade Agreement". The United States is negotiating a bilateral and multilateral free trade agreement called the "Free Trade Agreement of the Americas (FTAA) which will include all nations of the western hemisphere - all of North America, all of Central America, and all of South America. When completed, this will make unification of the western hemisphere almost identical to that of the European Union (EU). How far behind can a single currency be - especially considering the current global financial conditions? Chip-chip-chip... but let's wait and see, okay? Personal freedom and national sovereignty aren't that important anyway, are they? The U.N. will take good care of us...
5. A Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) Task Force on the Future of North America issued an executive summary entitled "creating a North American Community" on March 14, 2005 just days prior to the March 23, 2005, trilateral summit at Waco, Texas, in which President George W. Bush, then-Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin and then-Mexican President Vicente Fox declared the SPP on their own authority, without any approval from the U.S. Congress! (Be aware that the CFR is a non-governmental organization [NGO] which is composed of INTERNATIONAL big money, INTERNATIONAL big corporations, INTERNATIONAL big media, and INTERNATIONAL politicians - and that the CFR wields great power in INTERNATIONAL politics)
4. The upcoming "U.N. Climate Control Conference" in Copenhagen Denmark from December 7th - Dec 18th 2009. It's really nothing more than a slightly revamped Kyoto Protocol on Climate Control - with the inclusion of a 2% Global Climate Debt upon industrialized nations as punishment for being successful (this type of insanity is a preview of what life would be like under the thumb of the United Nations). It is also suspected that this conference will provide Obama with the opportunity to surrender our personal freedoms, our national sovereignty and our Constitutional rights to what is essentially a One World government. (Personally, I am not in great fear that such an action will be taken... but, I also stand ready to join the nationwide reaction if such a reprehensible action is taken. My freedom is guaranteed by God almighty, the blood of our founders, and the Constitution of the United States of America. As I served so that others may be free, so shall I serve in protecting the freedoms of myself, my family, and my countrymen!)
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."
"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."Sir Winston Churchill