This is the same United Nations that brought us the infamous Article 29 of their 'Universal Declaration of Human Rights', which reads -
Article 291. Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.
2. In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.
3. These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations. (red emphasis added)
Well, the purpose of the U.N is world domination, through the eventual establishment of a One World Government, and their principles are certainly questionable!
And here are our options:
1. Comply with the order (and move one step closer to giving up our sovereignty and being ruled by an outside entity).
2. Ignore the order (sending a message to the U.N. that we will not be dictated to by anybody.)
3. Ignore the order, nationalize the building and the property on which the U.N. sits, send the U.N. to France or some other communist/socialist left-wing country.
Personally, I favor the 3rd option. The U.N. is controlled by 3rd world countries with little insight into the workings of a democracy, and little understanding of the term 'human rights'. The U.N. has never exhibited any ability to influence the dictators of the world, or to sway them from their goals. U.N. 'Peacekeeping Forces' keep the peace by becoming invisible, and hiding inside their armored vehicles. The U.N. is basically nothing more than an international vacation spot for the political big wigs of the world, whose positions are entirely dependent upon sticking to the ideals of the government of their Mother country! Oh, yeah ... and they can literally get away with murder while they're in this country, because they have 'diplomatic immunity'! Why should we have to put up with them?
The Texas Supreme Court has already as much as told the PICJ to 'piss off and mind your own business' (good for them!), and the national government should follow their lead.
"GET THE U.N. OUT OF THE U.S." is a favorite saying among members of an American organization that some people think is radical, but to me it makes sense. We benefit in no way from the presence of the UN on U.S. soil. In fact, as our reward for having them here, we are permitted to pay annual 'dues' that are higher than those paid by the next 5 highest nations combined!