"A source within Iranian intelligence services told WND the Islamic regime was behind them and to look for trails through Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.
The source said the bombs were planted near the end of the race so that the horrific images of the blasts would be captured by all the media there and be replayed over and over throughout the world.
The source for today’s information blamed the Islamic regime for the Boston attack and pointed to the collaboration of the regime’s Quds Forces with Hezbollah and elements of al-Qaida with links to individuals in Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. He said that under Quds Force guidance, Hezbollah recruited Sunni terrorists allied with al-Qaida factions in Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, who then entered the U.S. for terrorist activities.
The information has been shared with U.S. officials.
But until the FBI and other U.S. agencies complete their investigations, all information regarding the bombings must be considered with great caution and any conclusions would be premature.
If the source is correct, however, then three individuals will likely have had a hand in planning and preparing for the attack:
- Mustafa Badr Al Din, the brother-in-law and cousin of the dead terrorist Imad Mugniyah, who now serves as Mugnyiah’s replacement as the military leader of Hezbollah and who also serves as the deputy of Qasem Soliemani, the head of the Islamic regime’s Quds Forces.
- Mohammad Ali Hamadei, on the FBI’s most-wanted list, a Hezbollah operator responsible for operation and infiltration of forces into America who was based in New Mexico with a Latin American passport and who was also seen last year in England.
- Talal Hamieh, the head of Hezbollah’s External Security Organization responsible for operations outside of Lebanon. He has been in Mexico collaborating with drug cartels to raise funds for Hezbollah cells and facilitates the transfer of arms and terrorists into the U.S.
In the aftermath of the Boston bombings, FARS News Agency put out a piece headlined, “Obama in deep trouble if Boston bombing was by Salafis (ultraconservative Sunni Muslims).”
FARS said one reason that Obama has not linked the Boston bombing to al-Qaida is that his administration wants to show it has defeated al-Qaida and any mention of the terrorist group would undermine his position.
FARS, as with the earlier warning by Jazayeri, denounced Obama’s decision to help the opposition in Syria and hinted that the Boston attack is related to al-Qaida and the hardcore Sunnis. It concluded that Obama would likely not name them as the guilty party to save face."
(If you are surprised by the above information, please raise your hand. In fact... raise both your hands [as if in a gesture of surrender] since you have obviously surrendered your brain to our left-wing administration.)
It's time to "connect the dots of believability"...
- In an act of unprecedented ignorance, BHO (with the enthusiastic assistance of DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano and Secretary of State John Kerry) has granted members of Islamic countries special, privileged, front-of-the-line treatment in matters of VISA issuance and immigration.
- Shrapnel deploying bombs in public places are a favorite destructive tool of the Islamic terrorists.
- Paraphrasing one of the tenets of the Qu'ran, it says (essentially), "Convert the infidels or put them to the sword." (That is a figurative "sword", not a literal sword. Any weapon used to murder the non-repentant infidel will suffice. Islam gets the maximum "return on investment" from a bomb.If you are a non-Muslim, or even a Muslim deemed to be apostate in practice, you are that infidel.)
- Islamists have a history of murdering the innocent - a long history of doing so in Israel, and a shorter, more recent history of doing so in the USA (World Trade Center bombing in 1993, and the Twin Towers bombing in 2001). They have also killed and/or made prisoners of tourists and journalists around the world.
- BHO admitted to "his Muslim faith" during an ABC television interview.
- A TWO MONTH WARNING by a senior commander of the Islamic regime that, "terrorism was coming to America", apparently went unheeded by federal law enforcement agencies.
- The original "person of interest" in the Boston Marathon bombing. 20 year old Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, is being deported back to Saudi Arabia next week. Why is he being deported? His student visa is still good. Could he have done something more than "witness" the explosion? Will we ever be told the truth about his role in this massacre? The State Department claims it is to avoid embarrassment to the Saudis. If he did nothing wrong then where is the "embarrassment" factor? Is this just the latest in the long line of government coverups? The administration does not want the bomber to be a Muslim - they're hoping for a white, Christian, right-wing radical to be charged.